Conceived and spearheaded the re-architecture of the corporate
reporting environment at LifeMasters Supported SelfCare for
Reporting Analysts and Management:
- by creating a common source of
information (data warehouse) resulting in consistent, accurate and readily available
- and adopting a common reporting toolset;
allowing for client growth while maintaining the existing
Implemented EPM solutions that combined project management
methodology and supporting tools for several organizations,
enabling them to perform the processes defined effectively:
- by defining the organizations project
goals and objectives.
- by defining the project management
methodology and processes aligned with the organizations
project goals and objectives, and when necessary, realigned
processes with PMI's project management methodology (PMBOK)
to achieve "best practices".
- by installing and configuring Microsoft Project Server
to support these processes.
- by training all the stakeholders in the
methodology developed and its implementation with Microsoft
Managed several client projects:
- developing and updating project plans for
information technology projects, including information such
as project objectives, technologies, systems, information
specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- assigned duties, responsibilities, and
spans of authority to, and directed and coordinated
activities of, project personnel.
- performed risk assessments and developed
Led the development of several data warehouse decision-support
reporting solutions in highly matrixed team environments:
determining and presenting accurate KPIs (Key Performance
Indicators) in Senior Management reporting systems for several
Wall Street Banking and Investment Firms.
- by designing and developing custom
applications across many diverse industries and functional
- by building customer loyalty,
communicating project status in an honest and understandable
style, achieving “trusted advisor” status, leading to
multiple company assignments.
Raymond J. Wohltman, PMP